Friendster Layouts

Monday, January 12, 2009

Writing a letter may seem like an ancient ritual

In the age of e-mail and contact forms, writing a letter may seem like an ancient ritual that is practiced only by those of earlier generations, but there are many rewards to sitting down and expressing yourself on paper. As i early mentioned how to write a love letter now i going to share the sequence to write a letter...

1. The opening should be great . for example :  "Hello (name)," or "Hey (name)," 

2. Begin with "How are you?" . etc

3. Keep your each paragraph engaging.

4. In a closing always use "Love always" ,  "Sincerely", etc

To : Unknown

I just love you because I do. I can't change it. Its not my choice. I wish I didn't, but that's how love is. I can't say a word about you. I have to forget about you. I wish you didn't make it so difficult for both. There are things I wish I could tell you. There are many things I need tell you, but I can't find the way. I can't find you. Your way of looking life is different from mine. I can't change it. Its not my choice. I wish I didn't love you. I can't forget about you. I just wish it could all work out like it once happened.

Your Love ,

Alagarajan

No comments: