Friendster Layouts

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blogging World ( the latest sci-fi creature )


Finally , i came to blogging world ( the latest sci-fi creature ), where people use for business purposes , political , fashion , education ,and others function as more personal online diaries with articles, writings, photos, Web links or other entries made by the blogs' creators, or "bloggers."

my blog will be towards love , my own modeling , inspiration , advices and some of my memory....

As today is my first day... i share my own love quotes with u guys... which is...

1 . "Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!"

2. "If every drop of rain was a thought of you, I'd have every storming cloud in the the world inside my head and I'd still miss you."

3. "If I knew missing you was going to be a part of my life, I never would have let you in."

4. "I don't want to dream of you anymore. I want you for real."

-- ALAGARAJAN --

No comments: