Friendster Layouts

Monday, January 12, 2009

Funny Pick Up Lines

Funny Pick Up Lines

hmm... i think u guys know how to start in writing a letter.ok, now i Think you've heard the worst or funniest pick up line ever? Then you'll love these!

1. Is your dad a thief or something? Because someone stole the stars and put them into your eyes!

2. I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I can sure make your bed rock!

3. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

4. I lost my number, can I have yours?

5. Is your father a baker? Because those sure are some nice buns!

6. Call the police!! It has to be illegal to look that fine!

7. Is your father a terrorist? Because you're the bomb!

8. You: Excuse me can I borrow a quarter, it is an emergency?
Other: Yea sure, what's wrong?
You: My mom told me to give her a call the first time I fell in love.

9. If you were a Sprite, I'd obey my thirst!

10. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past you again?

11. You: You look like my second wife!
Other: How many times have you been married?
You: Once!

12. If I told you you had a gorgeous body, would you hold it against me?"

13. If I followed you home, would you keep me?

14. Damn, I'm glad I'm not blind!

15. Go over to the person with a sugar packet and say, "Excuse me, I think you dropped your name tag."

16. Are you an over due book? Because you've got FINE written all over you!

17. If you were a booger, I'd pick you.

18. Baby you must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night!

19. The body is made up of 90% water and I'm thirsty.

20. Do you have a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants.

21. I was once told that our souls had met, now only our hearts had to be introduced.

22. Is your name Gillette? Because you're the best a man can get!

23. I think I need to call heaven because they've lost one of their angels.

24. You dropped your smile; can I pick it up for you?

25. Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.

26. If someone is wearing a shirt with writing on it, go up to them and ask them, "Can I read your shirt in brail?"

27. Smile if you want to sleep with me!

28. You know what would look great on you? Me.

29. You must be the reason for global warming because you're hot.

30. Am I cute enough yet? Or do you need more to drink?

31. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

32. Are you sure that we haven't met somewhere in a past life?

33. I wish I were a tear so I could start in your eyes, live on your face, and die on your lips.

34. I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

35. Can I buy you a drink - or would you just prefer the five bucks?

36. You: What are you doing around Easter??
Other: WHY?
You: I might want to hop around.

37. Can I have directions to your heart?

38. Excuse me, but I'm new in town, can I have directions to your place?

39. When God made you he had to have broken the mold because I have never seen anything as beautiful as you.

40. I've heard sex is a killer, wanna die happy?

41. My name isn't Elmo, but you can tickle me anytime you want to!

42. Excuse me, are your initials M & M? Cause you look so good I bet you'd melt in my mouth.

43. "I've lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?"

44. If beauty were a drop of milk, you would be a cow.

45. If your left leg is Thanksgiving and your right leg is Christmas, what do you say about me spending some time between the holidays?

46. I may not be the best looking guy around here, but I'm the only one talking to you.

47. I'm Milk; I'll do your body good!!

48. Can I have a band-aid? I scraped my knees when I fell for you.

49. Hey, your lips look a little wrinkled! Would you like me to press them for you?

50. You should get to know my name now, because you'll be screaming it all night!!

51. You: "Everytime you walk into the room, you drop something."
Other: "Oh yeah? What's that?"
You: "My jaw."

52. Your parents must be retarded because you're soooo special.

53. Lick your finger and put it on her blouse and say, "We should get you out of those wet clothes."

54. You're like lice; I can't get you out of my head.

55. If I were Peter Pan, you would be my happy thought.

56. Man: Do you prefer strawberries or blueberries?
Woman: Why?
Man: So I know what kind of pancakes to make you in the morning.

57. If you don't want to regret this in the morning, we'll sleep 'till noon!

58. If you were a hamburger at McDonald's, you'd be a McGorgeous.

59. You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.

60. The fact that I am missing my teeth just means there is more room for your tongue.

ok. thats it. u can use those line but they will think u are funny guy coz it is funny pickup line what.

-- ALAGARAJAN --

No comments: