1. Thank her every day. Many mothers feel that the little things they do that make life easier for everyone else goes unnoticed. Saying thank you to her for the little things will make her feel appreciated.
2. Help her. Every mother, especially a mother of small children, is sleep deprived. Despite this fact, she has to stay busy from the time she wakes up to the time she goes to sleep just to do all of the things that have to be done for her family to survive. Helping her out by doing some things for her every day will make her think that every day is Mother's Day.
3. Allow her to relax. Moms are busy and usually have very little down time to relax. Find ways to encourage her to relax. For example, invite her to sit down a watch a movie with the family.
4. Do something unexpected. Think of something you think she would enjoy. You can take her out to dinner or take her to have a manicure or massage. A child can clean up his room without being told.
5. Hire a maid to come once a week or more often to do the major cleaning tasks take the stress of having to do those tasks off of Mom. You can have the maid come for a just a couple of hours or have her stay all day. Either way, her services will make Mom feel appreciated.